Política de reembolso
1. In the event of a warranty claim or return, please first contact us for an Item Warranty Claim Form or a Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA) number. This number will be unique to the individual claim and must be obtained before any return whatsoever, no exceptions. If the RMA number is invalid or was never requested, any returned item will be refused and will not be taken into possession by your shipping department.
2. All shipping charges, including returns, must be pre-paid by customer. Any returns with collect or on-delivery shipping charges will be refused.
3. Please allow up to five (5) business days for warranty claim processing, as the claim will be reviewed by various departments in the USA as well as Japan.
4. Electronics such as, but not limited to, ECU's, sensors, and wiring harnesses are not refundable unless noted. Once the item has been tampered with or opened, the item is no longer refundable.
5. If you purchased an item by mistake or you no longer need item, reimbursement can only occur in the form of total amount paid minus shipping charges after a 20% restocking fee. It can only be reimbursed through the original method of payment.
6. Items such as alternator, power steering pump, intake manifold, and distributor/ignition systems are typically still attached to our engines and are included as a gratuity with purchase of the engine longblock. Due to the nature of international import and vehicle fitment compatibility, we do recommend our customers use certain parts, some necessary, from the original engine being replaced (including parts mentioned above such as alternator, power steering pump, wiring harness, ECU, etc.*). Our standard warranty covers the engine longblock and internals but does not apply to exterior accessories as mentioned above*. Please see our warranty page above for more details.
MAF/AFM/MAP sensors, ECU's, wiring harnesses, igniters, axles, A/C compressors, & catalytic converters are not included unless otherwise mentioned specifically in product listing. If you require these parts for your swap or are not sure what parts are needed, we recommend consultation with an ASE certified technician to make sure this item will work with your vehicle or project.
By making a purchase on our website, you agree to our warranty and return policy terms. Please contact us if you have any questions.