-MAZDA RX-8 5 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION FOR 1.3L 13B ENGINE
** ACTUAL PICTURES, YOU WILL RECEIVE THE ITEM SHOWN. **
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANY OF OUR INVENTORY, PLEASE EMAIL US OR GIVE US A CALL AND LET US KNOW HOW WE MAY FIX THE SITUATION. WE'RE HERE TO HELP. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ASSIST YOU. PLEASE REMEMBER, COMMUNICATION IS KEY, LET US HELP YOU BEFORE ANY RASH DECISIONS ARE MADE.
WE WILL ONLY SHIP TO YOUR VERIFIED/CONFIRMED PAYPAL ADDRESS. NO EXCEPTIONS! A GOOD CONTACT PHONE NUMBER MUST BE PROVIDED. IF A GOOD CONTACT PHONE NUMBER IS NOT PROVIDED, YOUR SHIPMENT WILL BE DELAYED.
In order to give a shipping quote, we require some specific information from the customer.
- Specific zip code & state of delivery
- Whether delivery destination is a Business or Residential address, and if a forklift and/or loading dock is present or if liftgate service will be needed. Cherry pickers and engine hoists cannot be used to drop an item down from a truck due to insurance and safety reasons.
Please contact us for an exact shipping quote.
A response from us usually takes just a few minutes, inquire now by sending us a message.
We ship to all 50 states to both business and residential addresses. We also offer liftgate service if required.
Please keep in mind all shipping charges must be pre-paid by customer without exception.
Please see our return policy by clicking the Warranty and Return Policy tab above.
ABOUT JDM ENGINE ZONE
With over 15 years of experience in providing exceptional JDM products, customer service, and technical support, JDM ENGINE ZONE has set the standard in the JDM engine import industry.
Our team is proud to offer nothing but the highest quality of engines, transmissions, and parts imported directly from Japan. Apart from our excellent inventory, we have built a reputation for going above and beyond customer expectations and we pride ourselves in delivering nothing short of a remarkable shopping experience. Please let us know how we can be of assistance to your next engine swap project.We look forward to working with you soon!
Our warehouse facility is open to the public and is located on 791 Paulison Avenue in Clifton, NJ 07011. We are less than 30 minutes away from New York City and we are easily accessed by major New Jersey highways including I-95, I-80, Garden State Parkway, NJ Routes 20/21, NJ Route 46, and NJ Route 3. Please contact us if you would like to schedule a showroom tour of our facility. We can be reached by telephone, email, social media, and eBay message. Please check back with us frequently, as we receive new shipments from Japan every 1-4 weeks with fresh, new products!
JDM Engine Zone provides warranty for certain items sold and guarantees protection from defects in proper function and performance when properly installed by an ASE certified mechanic and under normal driving conditions (does not include racing or hard loads/wear) for a specified period of time (and distance if applicable) under the conditions as follows:
A. Terms and Conditions
1. JDM-imported used non-performance engines: 90-day warranty from date of purchase on internal parts and longblock only. Accessories and parts such as, but not limited to, intake & exhaust manifolds, carburetor, injectors, sensors, distributor & cap, alternator, starter, water pump, thermostat, clutch, flywheel, timing belt, and all seals including main seal, may be attached to the item gratuitously and are not covered under any warranty. For additional details regarding what is considered a non-performance replacement engine, please contact us.
2. JDM-imported used high-performance engines and transmissions: 30-day warranty from date of purchase on internal parts and longblock only. High-performance is considered any engine with features such as, but not limited to, Diesel, VTEC, VVT-i, VVL, MIVEC, turbo or supercharged, or other high-performance technologies. Transmissions specifically designed for performance and sport use is considered high-performance, although warranty does not cover racing or hard loads/wear as mentioned above. Accessories and parts such as, but not limited to, intake & exhaust manifolds, carburetor, injectors, sensors, distributor & cap, alternator, starter, water pump, thermostat, clutch, flywheel, timing belt, and all seals including main seal, may be attached to the item gratuitously and are not covered under any warranty. For additional details regarding what is considered a high-performance engine, please contact us.
3. JDM-imported used non-performance transmissions: 90-day warranty from date of purchase on internal parts only. Accessories and parts such as, but not limited to, electrical switches, solenoids, wiring system, shift linkage, and torque converter may be attached to the item gratuitously and are not covered under any warranty. For additional details regarding what is considered a non-performance replacement transmission, please contact us.
4. We cannot guarantee accessories and sensors will be included, are working properly, or will pair up directly to US-spec vehicles without minor modification. Axles, halfshafts, motor mounts, and ECU's are not included with engines but can be purchased separately.
5. All rotary engines are sold as is and are not covered by any warranty whatsoever.
6. All items other than those mentioned above are sold as is. No return, refund, or warranty is offered unless implicitly specified. For additional details, please contact us.
7.Items that are permanently modified, such as cylinder head removal, or other permanent alterations will void any kind of warranty.
B. Customer Obligations
1. Customer must change oil, oil filter, spark plugs, coolant, and tune-up parts.
2. Customer must flush and refill radiator, install new water hoses, water pump, thermostat, timing belt, timing belt tensioner, and all critical seals & gaskets necessary before proper installation, including crank main seal and valve cover gaskets.
3. Due to the variation in design on some vehicle models in Japanese-market engines, customer is required to make necessary change-over on some parts from old engine including, but not limited to, fitting new oil pan, oil pick-up tube, dipstick, flywheel, clutch assembly, distributor, intake & exhaust manifolds, EGR, wiring harness, and sensors. Some engine styles require minor drilling or fitting in certain areas, please contact us for specific details regarding specific engines.
4. Customer is responsible for re-installing all smog and emissions devices, including EGR if applicable.
5. All belt-driven engines are required to have new timing belt installed, set on the correct timing, and valves checked & adjusted to OEM specification before installation is complete.
6. Customer has responsibility of verifying parts for proper fitment, proper size, and application prior to installation prior to installation. We assume absolutely no liability for parts incorrectly ordered or installed as the result of error in gathering necessary parts.
7. Engine and transmission must be installed and run within warranty timeframe from date on invoice/purchase.
1. Repair or replacement as a result of any accident, misuse, collision, upset, fire, negligence, alteration, modification, racing & competition use, or improper installation or repair.
3. Oil leaks, blown head gasket, and overheating due to poor cooling system.
4. Bent valves, lock-up, or back fire due to broken or defective timing belt components or wrong timing set.
5. Internal damage due to debris entering combustion chambers, lack of oil volume or pressure, or over-revving.
1. In the event of a warranty claim or return, please first contact us for an Item Warranty Claim Form or a Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA) number. This number will be unique to the individual claim and must be obtained before any return whatsoever, no exceptions. If the RMA number is invalid or was never requested, any returned item will be refused and will not be taken into possession by your shipping department.
2. All shipping charges,including returns, must be pre-paid by customer. Any returns with collect or on-delivery shipping charges will be refused.
3. Please allow up to five (5) business days for warranty claim processing, as the claim will be reviewed by various departments in the USA as well as Japan.
4. Electronics such as, but not limited to, ECU's, sensors, and wiring harnesses are not refundable unless noted. Once the item has been tampered with or opened, the item is no longer refundable.
5. If you purchased an item by mistake or you no longer need item, reimbursement can only occur in the form of total amount paid minus shipping charges after a 20% restocking fee.
We here at JDM Engine Zone strive to give each and every one of our customers nothing but the best. We offer top tier customer service.
Our very knowledgeable staff is available during: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm Saturday: 10am-3pm
All customers, new and loyal, receive our utmost respect and help we can offer. If you ever experience an issue regarding any of our products, please make sure to contact us as soon as possible first. We are here to help.
For average estimate shipping prices, feel free to click on our store link below that will show a range of average freight shipping prices based on states in the USA. Keep in mind, some of our listing include free shipping to a business or home, so additional shipping charges may not apply (depending on delivery address and/or liftgate necessity). If you have any questions, please contact us.